Are you looking for a tough, solid, put together pair of performance work gloves? Then consider DeWalt performance work gloves. These gloves are available in a wide selection of both styles and sizes to meet your demands. Dewalt performance gloves come in five different styles:
1) Dewalt CW - If the cold weather this winter is preventing you from getting your work done, consider a pair of DeWalt CW gloves. These work gloves can stand up to any challenge, whether it be only mildly cold or in very cold conditions. These work gloves are machine washable and are resistant to abrasions.
2) Dewalt HD - Sometimes we wish our gloves allowed us to be more precise in our actions. That's where DeWalt HD work gloves come into play. These are work gloves with high dexterity, perfect for jobs such as technicians, framers, and carpenters who require a high amount of precision. Along with a high amount of resistance to abrasions and a large range of sizes, this pair of gloves is perfect for a variety of job types.
3) Dewalt TG - These performance gloves have been equipped with tough grips on the palms and fingers for work that requires a strong grip. The tacky grips on palms are made of 100% silicone, ensuring you'll have a strong hold on anything you grab with these gloves.
4) Dewalt HT - Use a lot of hand tools at your place of work? Then you're looking for Dewalt HT gloves. These lightweight gloves are specifically designed for use with hand tools. They provide abrasion resistance when handling light materials and can be machine washed.
5) Dewalt VC - Hand vibration a problem with the work you do? These performance gloves are designed to reduce the vibration caused by work tools such as grinders, cutters, and sanders. They have a padding composed of memory foam in the palm and knuckles of the glove, increasing its vibration control.